Increased safety measures whilst in the clinic
- You will be asked to clean your hands for 20 seconds upon entering the practice with a hand sanitiser gel that is mounted on the left wall in the entrance. Please use the visual aid poster next to the sanitiser to ensure you adhere to proper hand hygiene techniques.
- You must maintain social distancing whilst in the waiting area. There is tape on the floor marking safe boundaries between the reception desk and yourself.
- Refreshments will not be offered so please bring bottled water.
- Please avoid using the toilet facilities in the clinic unless absolutely necessary – please tell a member staff should you need to use the facilities.
- The waiting area will not have any magazines, toys or games as these are difficult to disinfect.
- Payments for consultations and procedures will be taken in advance using an online payment link.
- We have installed perspex screens at reception to protect staff and patients
- Our doctors will be wearing appropriate PPE, aprons, FFP2 rated masks, gloves and visors if necessary.
- After each consultation, the touch points in the consulting rooms will be wiped down to disinfect the surfaces.