Additional measures have been implemented for surgical procedures. We will do everything we can to minimise the risks of contracting COVID-19 at the clinic, but we cannot guarantee your safety.
In all cases, you will need to fill in a pre-screening COVID-19 questionnaire as per your initial consultation.
- For invasive procedures under local anaesthetic or sedation, you will need to self-isolate for 14 days prior to a procedure, or for 7 days if the procedure is less than 20minutes.
- For some procedures you will need to undergo a COVID-19 swab test to confirm that you do not have COVID-19; we will post these kits to you to take swabs yourself and ask you to post them back to the lab in pre-paid packaging. The fee for this test is £150.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, your surgery will be cancelled and you will need to inform your GP and NHS 111.
- For certain procedures including steroid injections, you may need to self-isolate for a further 14 days post-procedure, particularly if you are in a high risk category (separate information will be given to you if you enquire about steroid injections)
- A post-procedure follow-up where possible will be by telephone
- We will ask you to read and sign a COVID-19 consent form and disclaimer prior to any procedure