Arriving for your appointment
- On the day of your appointment please do not arrive early; if you do, you will be asked to wait outside until your appointment time.
- We advise travelling in private vehicles to your appointment and avoiding taxis where possible.
- All patients will need to use the intercom on the right-hand side of the clinic doors on arrival, to alert the receptionist that you have arrived, and you will be advised when to enter the practice.
- Please wear a mask on entering the clinic.
- Please attend your appointment alone, or ask anyone accompanying you to stay outside in your car whilst you are in the clinic (unless the appointment is for a child).
- Once you are permitted to enter the clinic, please stay in the porch of the clinic, and a staff member will take your temperature from a distance with an infra-red device. Patients with temperatures above 37.8°C will be rescheduled. Please do not take any paracetamol prior to the appointment as this causes inaccurate readings.